Tuesday, April 14, 2009

About this Blog

As an Mac administrator I have benefited greatly from the writings of other Mac administrators such as Greg Neagle and those who have contributed so much to MacEnterprise and AFP548. So I would like to contribute some of my own content.
I have already done so in a few cases, and will try to continue to do so on mailing lists and forums, but I would like to have something at the end of the day that I can point to and call mine. This blog hopefully will also allow me to publish smaller hints that would not be appropriate for full posts on the larger sites. The other main benefit of doing this on a site I can control is that I can go back and revise things as they change.
My job leads me to do a lot of things that straddle the boarder between scripting and programming, so the posts will probably reflect that mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment